Miss N Rawcliffe is our school SENDCo. If you would like to know more please contact us on the main school number - 01953 498302.
We are offering a number of 'SENDCo Surgeries' this year. This is a chance to raise any concerns with Miss Rawcliffe. You can discuss possible learning needs, social emotional and mental health concerns, a progress review - or just say hello!
Thank you to all those who made appointments this year.
Our next 'SENDCo Surgery' will be held on Monday 27th February from 8.45-12. Please do contact the school before this date if you wish to speak to Miss Rawcliffe. You can do so by emailing/phoning the school office, speaking to your child's class teacher or speaking to Miss Rawcliffe on the playground on a Monday morning.
SEND support groups and events
Making Sense of SEND events give you the chance to:
- Listen to a presentation on a specialist subject
- Give your views about something we want to improve or develop
- Ask our panel of experts questions
These free events are exclusively for parents and carers who have a child with SEND. They are supported by the following organisations:
- Family Voice Norfolk
- Norfolk SENDIASS
- Norfolk SEN Network
- SENsational Families
Dates of the next events are:
- Wednesday 18 January 2023 (North Walsham Community Centre)
- Tuesday 21 March 2023 (Dereham Town FC)
- Tuesday 9 May 2023 (Professional Development Centre in Norwich)
- Tuesday 11 July 2023 (venue TBC)
Please follow this link to find out further information:
Courses for parents and carers
Norfolk County Council offer free courses for parents and carers who would like some support. They are held online or in small face to face groups. Please click the link below to find out more.